- Look and feel like your own teeth.
- They replace missing teeth without reduction of adjacent healthy teeth.
- Implants can not decay.
- They are fully cleanable like your own teeth.
- They preserve bone (without them you will lose bone width and height).
- Very conservative approach, like orthoscopic surgery, little or no soreness afterwards (as easy as getting a filling done).
Procedures we perform:
- Broken teeth and associated infections are removed; bone ridge augmentation and regeneration is performed.
- Computer generated surgical guide are used for perfect alignment of chewing forces and prevention of nerve or sinus complications.
- Place implant bone.
- Restore implant with Crowns mostly without any cement into the gum tissue.
Kevin L., after having six implants placed the day before, texted us with the following:
"I would not have believed it unless you said it, but on the pain scale of 1-10, I am at .5.
Just minor discomfort from chewing on beef chunks last night. Amazing. Truly remarkable.
I could not be more pleased!"